Refilling medications through pharmacies can be a frustrating experience for both patients and providers. In addition, errors and omissions are more likely to occur. For this reason, during each appointment, you will be given enough refills to last until your next appointment. It is the patient’s responsibility to keep up with his or her appointment to obtain refills.
Refill Request Form
- Please use your appointment to discuss your medication(s), including refills.
- If you need your medication adjusted or would like to be started on a new medication, you will need to make an appointment with your provider. This cannot be done by email.
- You are required to attend your scheduled appointments, to keep current as a patient. All patients must be seen at least once every 6 months.
- If your prescription or medication is lost or stolen and you have difficulty with withdrawal symptoms, you should go to the nearest emergency room.
- If you fail to been seen prior to running out of medications, there will be a $25 charge to process your refills. At that time, you will be given enough medication to last you until your next appointment, usually within two weeks.
If a controlled substance prescription is prescribed to you, it is understood that you will have only one provider prescribing this medication to you. If you obtain this medication (or similar medication) from another provider, without your provider’s knowledge, you will no longer provide prescriptions for this medication.
***Refills for lost or stolen controlled substance prescriptions will not be replaced***